- by entering your model number.
- Features both a front and rear caliper, alloy, dual pivot hand brakes
- Bottle cage eyelets for your thirst quenching needs. Fully tig-welded, high-tensile steel frame and fork with fork end dropouts
- Keep it simple with one gear- minimal and lightweight at only 26lbs. A seaside to cityscape commuter, free of all unnecessary gizmos
- 45mm deep dish machine/ double-walled rims. Equipped with 700 x 28c tires and presta valve stems
- Features a ‘flip-flop hub’ for cruising Single Speed or turning it up on a Fixed Gear. From campus to the bar, or work to the beach – on a Solé you’re set. Ships 90% assembled. Tools for assembly included
49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 59cm
the Admiral II White/Navy/White, the Ballona Green/White/White, the Duke II White/Black/Black, the Foamside II Black/Teal/Black, the Micklish II Black/Gold/Black, the Overthrow II Black/Black/Black, the Whaler II Navy/White/White