- by entering your model number.
- This Schwinn Elm girl’s bike with 20-inch wheels is designed for children 6 years old and up, or 48 – 60 inches tall. The Elm is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood
- With Schwinn’s SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Elm girl’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle
- Kid-Specific Q-Factor technology includes narrower pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips, allowing for easier peddling and handling
- The Schwinn Elm girl’s bike with 20-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: saddle handle, kickstand, chainguard, and number plate
This fits your .
Pink, Purple, Teal
12 inch Balance Bike, 12 inch Wheels, 14 inch Wheels, 16 inch Wheels, 18 inch Wheels, 20 inch Wheels