- UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina. HEV light is not just present on sunny days, but overcast days as well. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
- Three (3) distinct layers combined to produce one superior frame structure.
- Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA.
- Ultraviolet (UV) light is dangerous. Although the dangers of UV are recognized, there is another type of dangerous light; High-Energy Visible (HEV) light.
- TUSA’s Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. CrystalView Optical Glass lenses provdata_1e superior clarity, color, and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition.
- The Skirt Mounted Five (5) Angle Strap Adjustor allows for a five position micro-adjustment on both the left and right sdata_1es of the mask.