- by entering your model number.
- Kids – they grow up so fast! But what to do when choosing one of their first bikes that will surely last only a finite period in their lives? Brave Bicycles was started on the fundamental idea that while no parent wants to sacrifice quality or safety in a child’s bike, they also deserve to pay a price that feels comfortable knowing the product will be outgrown.
- Our bikes have all the features you demand in a premium product, but our unique position in the market allows us to leave out the premium price!
- As your young cyclist grows, so will his cycling ambitions! When the neighborhood is no longer enough, the Brave Ryder 20 is ready to ride where your child has never ridden before. From paved paths to gravel trails, the Ryder 20’s high-volume, smooth-tread tires are perfect for your first longer rides together as you explore the local frontier.
- COG Optimized geometry reinforces confidence in both parents and children by enhancing balance and control, and making it easier to get on and off the bike.
- Supalite Aluminum frame and fork – For easy pedaling and maneuverability. COG Optimized Geometry – COG stands for Center Of Gravity. Brave Bicycles keep it low for better balance and to make it easier to get on and off the bike. Adjustable handbrake levers for safe and confident stopping powers for hands of all sizes. Coaster foot brake and hand brake allows the rider to gradually adjust from his previous coaster-brake-only bike.
This fits your .