- CARBON PERFORMANCE BLADE: All carbon construction with reinforced spine and edge make a perfect balance between its durability and always float-in-water light weight- about 710g (25oz) for the whole paddle. The dihedral and medium-big area blade (98 sq in) adds power and stability to the stroke while reducing flutter of the paddle. It is a perfect choice for high performance use as well as for casual use.
- CARBON SHAFT AND GRIP: The carbon composite shaft contributes to the lightweight of the paddle. It’s stiff yet with certain flexibility required to maintain better performance and protect the shaft from breaking under extreme powerful stroke. The ergonomic carbon handle grip also reduces the weight and increase traction and comfort for the hand.
- ADJUSTABLE: Can be assembled and adjusted easily from 67’’ to 86’’ (170cm to 218cm). It’s suitable for paddlers above 5 feet. Suggested paddle length is paddler height plus 6 or 8 inches.
- PREMIUM PADDLE BAG: All paddles come with a free travel bag (size in 36’’x11’’). With superb quality zipper, handle, shoulder strap and inner flap for the blade, this bag provdata_1es perfect protection as well as convenience for travelling.
- ABAHUB Warranty: we’ve been manufacturing paddles for over 10 years. We know what we’re doing and we stand by our products. If you’re not happy with our products, we’ll offer you replacement or refund with “No Question Asked” warranty.